The Aizu-Bange Town is located just between Aizu-Wakamatsu city and Nishi-Aizu town, where the most of the town is the flat land. The represented flower of the town is "Sakura", of which scenic spots can be seen within the town.
The town is surrounded by two Mountains Takadera and Umatate, where two great Rivers Aga and Tadami, provide with abundant natural resources, which gives the town peaceful attractions.
1. The Basic Information on "Aizu-Bange Town" :
- The Total Area: 91.59 km2
- The Population: 16,096 persons (as of 2016)
- The Density of Population: 176 persons / km2
- The Railway: There are 3 JR train stations on JR Tadami Line within the town.
- The Main Roads: Three National Roads, #49 & #252, are networked in the town.
- The Bus: The town-run local bus service is available for its local residents. As well, the long-distance highway bus network is available in connection between Shinjuku/Oji in Tokyo and Aizu-Wakamatsu city.
- The Airport: The nearest domestic airport is Fukushima airport, away from the town in 95 km (90-min drive).
2. The Main Industry:
- Agricultures (mainly Rice Harvest)
3. The Recommended Spots for Sightseeing Near "Aizu-Bange Town" :
3-1 The Nature's World :
- Yellow Flower Field
3-2 The Cherry-Blossoms Spots :
- Suga no Ito Sakura
- Bange Higashi Park
- Yakuoji Temple
3-3 The Autumn-Leave Spots:
- Ryuoji Temple
3-4 The Historical Sites :
- Kamegamori / Chinshumori Ancient Site
- Jingamine Castle Site
- Eryuji Temple
- Yahaya Shine
3-5 The Hot-Spring Bath / Japanese Onsen :
- Tsujiri Onsen
< The Yellow-Flower Fields at Aizu-Bange Town >
< Suga no Sakura in Spring >
< Bange Higashi Park in Spring >
< Ryuoji Temple in Autumn >
< Eryuji Temple >
< Old Igarashi Family Residence >
< Otawara Festival in january >
< Saotome Dance Festival >
< How to Get to Aizu-Bange Town in Fukushima >