What are the attractions of ISE - TOBA - SHIMA areas?
I think this place should be promoted to foreign tourists more actively, since the place has a lot of great historic, sightseeing, shopping, eatery and tourist spots. Ata the same time, the tourists can enjoy to shop traditional Japanese items as well as good local foods. There are more than enought attractions to satisfy foreign visitors.
1. ISE JINGU - 1,300-year historic Master-Shrine in Japan
2. OKAGE YOKOCHO - Traditional Shop Streets
3. MEOTO IWA - Holy Symbol of Outstanding Rocks in the Sea
4. MIKIMOTO PEARL - One of the Best-Known Pearl Producers in Japan
5. ISE-EBI - A King of Seafood (Lobster) Cuisine
6. PEARL ROAD - Great Panarama-View from Hill-Top to ISE-TOBA-SHIMA Bay
< ISE JINGU - NAIKU >
< ISE JINGU - GEKU >
< MEOTO IWA >
< OKAGE YOKOCHO >
< MIKIMOTO PEARL ISLAND >
< ISE-EBI - Splendid Cuisine >
< PEARL ROAD in TOBA / SHIMA >
< How do you get there? >