J-BOND team completed their 2-week graduation trip to Japan yestarday. They flied back from Osaka and returned to Singapore early this morning. I hope they enjoyed their holidays in Japan as well as had a lot of good memories during the trip. Again I summarise their entire trip here.
- 5/9 : Arrived at Tokyo (Completed)
- 5/9 - 5/11 : Tokyo (Completed)
- 5/12 : Mt. Fuji (Lake Yamanaka), Yamanashi (Completed)
- 5/13 : Takayama, Gifu prefecture (Completed)
- 5/14 : Kamikochi, Nagano prefecture (Completed)
- 5/15 : Shirakawago, Gifu prefecture (Completed)
- 5/15: Go by coach to Kanazawa and by JR express train to Kyoto (Completed)
- 5/16 - 5/18 : Kyoto (Completed)
- 5/19 - 5/20: Toba / Ise cities, Mie prefecture (Completed)
- 5/21 - 5/22: Osaka City (Completed)
- 5/23 ; Fly back home (Completed)
I like to express my thanks for all the members of J-BOND Team as well as people who closely followed my update on J-BOND team trip for the past 2 weeks in this blog.
From this week I start to write up a new theme in this blog (http://www.tanoshimu-japan.com), which I hope can be useful for you to choose and decide at which part of Japan you like to visit and enjoy your holidays in the future.