Firstly, let me explain about their 2-week entire travel schedule in Japan.
- 2 days in Tokyo
- 1 day at Yamanaka Lake near Mt. Fuji
- 1 days in Takayama (old Japanese town)
- 1 day to Kamikochi (one of the best moutain-valley site for scenery)
- 1 day to Shirakawa-go (old village)
- 4 days in Kyoto
- 2 days in Toba & Ise, Mie (near "Shima" Bay area as well as a famour "ISE Shrine)
- 2 days in Osaka
They flew into Naria on 9th May and fly back home from Osaka on 23rd May.
Their accommodation arrangement was made as below.
- Tokyo (4-day) B&B hotel near Shinjuku, Tokyo
- Takayama (1-day) B&B hotel near Takayama JR Station
- Takayama (1-day) Japanese traditional hotel (Ryokan) with a full dinning arrangement & hot springs
- Kyoto (4-day) B&B hotel near Karasuma cho, Kyoto
- Toba / Ise (2-day) Spanish-style Sea Resort hotel with a full dinning arrangmenet
- Osaka (2-day) B&B hotel near Namba, Osaka
In summary, for your general information, total budgeted expenses in Japan is Yen 180,000 (approx. US$1,500) for 2 entire weeks. See the breakdown as below.
- Hotel / Accommodations Yen 90,000 (approx. US$750)
- In-land Transportations Yen 48,000 (approx. US$400)
- Food / Drinks Yen 42,000 (appox. US$350)
If you have any future plan for making your holdays in Japan, I hope the above information is useful to you.
Let's go back to the daly activity update on J-BOND team visiting Japan!