Let's try in Japan, if you are a first visitor or holiday-taker in Japan.
1. Try to eat the "REAL" good quality of foods in Japan:
- In some cases you may see too expensive for you to try out those authentic Japanese cuisines.
- Don't hesitate to go into good Japanese restaurants, even there is no English menu.
- Let's try to order just 1 set to share among yourselves.
- Of course, everyone in your group should make individual orders, but just share such "REAL" one.
2. Try to observe & understand why people in Japan behave & act in different way from yours:
- You may see and think it very uniquely in comparision with your home country culture & mindset, however, let's try to see their hehaviours & actions from their perspectives.
-If you are able to accommodate in this manner, you may have more chance to like them as people or Japan as a country.
3. Try to approach & speak to Japanese people in English:
- It is not for sure how many % of people, who you approach with questions while you are traveling in Japan, can try to respond to you well in Englsih.
- However, you may keep trying to approach & speak to them in a slower pitch. They will try their best to respond to you.
- One thing that you may see is that Japanese people are sincere and responsbile enough to try to help you as foreigners.
4. Try to take a walk while you are traveling in Japan:
- It is not time-efficient to rent a car or take a taxi, in particular for traveling in big cities, due to traffic congestion.
- Even public transportation like train or bus is not so reasonably cheap.
- It is the best for you to try to take a walk everywhere, then, you may be able to see & find more interested sceneries & things.
- As well, walking is really in much healthier style while you are traveling in any countries.
Let's think of them and feel free to give me your feedback or questions!